Forums  ›  General Discussion  ›  JW Support & Religous Discussion - NO PREACHING

Third level inception

Anyone know how to perform a third level inception on family that is still in the cult?  Their guard is up since I mentioned some crap in the bible to them, but nothing about the Joho organization itself.  So that is why I need to go three layers deep in there subconscious to get them to think critically for once.  I am being somewhat facetious, but I also would like to hear anyones thoughts on the matter.  Maybe you've heard of some new technique I haven't heard about.

Inception

I wish it was that EASY, lol. They are brainwashed like most of us were once, and are told not to look at apposing thoughts.

My family has completely disowned me as well, so I feel your pain.

We'll try to fill the void the best we can, and help you along the way.

The real truth will stand up to any scrutiny.

I don't have a step by step approach, but one observation I have is that most people don't seem to have any recognition that the state of mind is just as if not more important than the content you're trying to get in there. Consider the movie, they were in a specific state - dreaming and the content is actually a relatively simple idea, but they needed to create an entire context and situation in which that can be suggested, and a lot of that is like how it actually is.

Realistically speaking, it is probably much easier to question than to try to go for inception. When someone question their own mind goes to work on the issue, rather than you having to do a whole elaborate plan. Of course, then the question becomes what questions are the most likely to catch on?

I wish I could help you, if you find out, let me know, my mother denies my existence so I would love to get her out of the cult.